Granada High School

Job Opportunities

Currently Hiring

Granada Bowl - Livermore

- Hiring Party Hosts/Hostesses

- Must be 16+ years old and available Friday, Saturday and Sunday

- Must love to work with children and have the ability to get a Food Handlers Card

- Pick-up an application in-person or download one at 


Alameda County Fair - Pleasanton 

- Hiring for the following areas: admissions, parking, exhibits, guest services, operations, racing, administrative, shuttles and human resources. Must be 16+ to apply and some jobs require 18+

- June 16 - July 19

- Pick-up an application from the Career Center or apply online at


Livermore Area Recreation & Parks District 

- Hiring Lifeguards, Recreation Leader I & II, Park Ranger Aid and Recreation Maintenance Worker

- Must be 15 or 16 to apply (depending on the position

- Hourly pay depends on the position and experience 

- Apply online at


Wedgewood Wedding and Banquet Centers - San Ramon

- Hiring spring and summer Banquet Server Crew members

- Provide customer service, provide menu information, serve food and beverages and more. 

- Must be 16+ years old

- Apply in person at San Ramon Golf Club - 9430 Fircrest Lane, San Ramon 94583.


East Bay Regional Parks District 

- Hiring Lifeguards

- Must be 16+ as of April 29, 2017 and be able to pass all physical tests

- Training is provided

- $15.03 - $16.93/hour

- Applications are due by March 15 at 5:00 pm

- For more information and to apply, visit


Alden Lane Nursery - Livermore

- Hiring cashiers and carry outs (helping customers to their cars)

- Must be 16+ years old 

- $11.50/hour 

- Apply in the store - 981 Alden Lane, Livermore 


Wente Vineyards - Livermore

- Hiring Tasting Room Helpers to help with event set up and tear down, assist guests, stock merchandise 

- Must be 16 years or older

- $10/hour 

- Email resume and days/hours available to work to 


Boomers - Livermore

- Hiring part-time team members

- Must be 16+

- Apply online at 

Are you hiring?

Are you an employer who is looking for student employees? You must fill out the online Job Posting Request to have your job posted on our website and Job Board in the Career Center. Contact with any questions. 

Tips for creating a resume

Work Permits

All students, 18 years and under, must obtain a work permit. Pick up a "Request for Work Permit" from the Counseling and Career Center once you have been hired. Complete the request and make sure both your employer and your parent/legal guardian sign the request. Once the request is completed, submit it to Mrs. Klingmann in the Counseling and Career Center. Your official work permit will be completed and ready to pick up after 24 hours of submission.