Granada High School


Questions about the FAFSA? Click here for the FAFSA FAQ.


SELF Loans are interest-free loans for Livermore residents and high school graduates. Click here for more information.

Scholarships & Financial Aid


Want to be notified when new scholarships are available? Fill out a "Scholarship Application" and return it to Mrs. Watson. Click here for the application. 


Click on the link below for a list of current scholarship opportunities. Make sure to check back weekly for new opportunities. 

Click here for an updated list of scholarships


To apply for federal student aid, such as federal grants, work-study, and loans, you need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Completing and submitting the FAFSA is free. It gives you access to the largest source of financial aid to pay for college or career school. In addition, many states and colleges use your FAFSA information to determine your eligibility for state and school aid. Get started now at

Screen Shot 2015-10-21 at 8.48.49 AM.png

The FAFSA Process

Each October, the FAFSA is available for the next school year. It's important for seniors and their parents to fill it out as soon as possible to meet school and state financial aid deadlines. The deadline for the state of California is March 2 each year.


FAFSA Resources - 

FAFSA Overview -

FAFSA: Determining Your Dependency Status -

How to Fill Out the FAFSA -

FAFAS and FSA ID Tips for Parents -

After the FAFSA: What Happens Next - 

Cal Grant

Cal Grant is a financial aid program administered by the California Student Aid Commission providing aid to California undergraduates, vocational training students, and those in teacher certificate programs. Cal Grants give funds to students who meet the GPA and parent income requirements. Your eligibility will be based on your FAFSA application, your verified Cal Grant GPA (uploaded by our district office) and the California colleges listed on your FAFSA. For more information about Cal Grants, click here.

Screen Shot 2015-10-21 at 3.38.29 PM.png

CSS/Financial Aid Profile

Students can create an account, fill out one form and apply online for nonfederal financial aid from almost 300 colleges and scholarship programs. Start your profile at:

For a list of participating institutions and programs click here.

Screen Shot 2015-10-21 at 3.28.33 PM.png

California Dream Act

The California Dream Act allows undocumented and nonresident documented students who meet certain provisions to apply for and receive private scholarships funded through public universities, state-administered financial aid, university grants, community college fee waivers, and Cal Grants. For more information about the Dream Act,

Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE)

Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) Students who are residents of Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education (WICHE) states are eligible to request a reduced tuition rate of 150% of resident tuition at participating two- and four-year college programs outside of their home state. For more information about the WUE program, visit

To find a list of the 150 colleges that are a part of WUE, click here.

Screen Shot 2015-10-21 at 3.35.44 PM.png

net price calculator

The Net Price Calculator is a tool that you can use to estimate your "net price" to attend a particular college.

Screen Shot 2015-10-30 at 10.10.13 AM.png