Oregon Private College Week
- July 24 - 28 from 9:00 - 11:30 am and 2:00 - 4:30 pm
- Opportunity to visit 12 private colleges in Oregon
- For more information, visit
2017 Summer Program - Asia Pacific University in Japan
- Students grades 10 - 12 (at the time of the program) who are interested in Japanese language & culture.
- July 30 - August 6
- Applications available February 1 - March 31, 2017
- For more information and to apply, visit http://admissions.apu.ac.jp/camp_program/
George Washington University Pre-College Program
- College Intensive and Summer Immersion programs available
- Areas of study include: Arts, Business, Communications, Government & Politics, History & Humanities and STEM
- For more information on programs, dates, fess and more, visit precollege.gwu.edu
Washington University in St. Louis Summer Experiences
- High School Summer Scholars Program, EducationUSA Academy and High School Summer Institutes available
- Deadline to apply is April 1
- For more information on programs, fees, scholarships and application requirements, visit summerexperiences.wustl.edu
Smith College Summer Precollege Programs for High School Girls
- Academically talented girls who will enter high school in fall 2017.
- Programs: Science & Engineering, Writing, History and Sustainability. Enrollment is limited.
- Deadline to apply is May 1
- For more information and to apply, visit www.smith.edu/summer
Stanford Sports Medicine Summer Camp
- Basic Camp: June 17-20 and Advanced Camp: June 21-24
- Must be 13 - 18 years old
- To participate, students must have completed a high school sports medicine class, one of our prior camps, or basic camp.
- For more information and to apply, visit www.stanfordsportsmedicine.com/summer-camp
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Precollege Discovery Summer Program
- 6-day programs for high school students ages 14-18 who are interested in Flight, STEM and Global Security
- Program held in Prescott, Arizona at the ERAU campus
- For more information or to register online, please visit
- Applications are available starting on November 1, 2016. Space is limited and is awarded on a first come/first serve basis